Tu, eu e ...


Love Always Come As A Surprise


Love, always comes as a surpriseYou don't need to close your eyes'Cause soon you'll recognizeIts colors
 
Life, well it always has a twistSomething new that can't be missedAnd you know I can't resistThis feeling
 
I used to feel so aproposI thought all hope had flownJust a dreamer on my ownAnd I know
 
Life's complicatedBut we have to tryTo find our own futureWith you at my side
 
We can all work togetherTo build something newI know you can see itLet's make it come true
 
Time, well it passes by so fastWe must make each moment lastAnd treasure each andEvery feeling
 
 
Friends, are what make it all worthwhileJust try and show a little styleAnd life can put a smileOn your face
 
Don't, ever give up on your dreamsAs hard as things may seemWe can win through in the endBelieve me
 
Fears and illusionTo die may be causedBut things can still changeThe future at last
 
Can be held in our handsAnd out of the blueWith friends on our sideTo have the endings come true.

Sem comentários: