Ouvi esta música pela primeira vez na minha infância no carro do meu tio João Cláudio.
Lembro-me de a termos ouvido muitas vezes em repeat nessa viagem, eu, o meu irmão e as minhas primas Cláudia e Mafalda e de a cantarolarmos na nossa linguagem própria de crianças.
É impossível ficar indiferente a esta musicalidade e a este ritmo, seja qual for a idade que tenhamos.
I heard this music for the first time when I was a child, in uncle´s João Cláudio car.
I remembered that, in that trip we, me, my brother and my cousins Cláudia and Mafalda, listened to the music several times in repeat and we sang it in our children language.
No matter our age, it is impossible to remain indifferent to this musicality and rhythm
I heard this music for the first time when I was a child, in uncle´s João Cláudio car.
I remembered that, in that trip we, me, my brother and my cousins Cláudia and Mafalda, listened to the music several times in repeat and we sang it in our children language.
No matter our age, it is impossible to remain indifferent to this musicality and rhythm
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário